How to setup a payment page by enabling a Authorize.net payments?
Setting up a payment page is same as discussed in ‘How to create a HubSpot payment form’. Let’s take a look at the process to set up the Authorize.net payments.
- Open FormPay app.
- Navigate and click on Gateways tab from the navigation panel on the left.
- On the next page, there will be all payment gateways listed that are supported in the FormPay app.
[All Gateway screenshot]
- Spot the Authorize.net gateway and click Setup on the right of it.
- After this, fill the fields under Live Account Details asking for — Live Login ID, Live Transaction Key, and Live Client Key.
- Once done with that, choose your currency.
- Finally, click Activate Gateway.
You can always connect with our support team if you find any trouble setting up any gateway.