How to create a product in the FormPay app?
If you want to sell products through your HubSpot payment forms, you can create them in our FormPay app.
Here’s the process to do that:
- Log in to the app and go to Products.
- Click on Create Product button there.
- Add all the required details asked to create your products.
- Click on Submit button to create your product successfully.
To add the product to your HubSpot payment form:
- Go to the Forms section and create a new one or edit an existing form.
- Go to the Products tab in the form creation setting and click on Add new product.
- Select the product. If you want users to buy multiple units of the same product, enable Allow to change quantity option.
- If you’re adding multiple products in the same form, you can choose a product as an optional product.
- Once done, update the changes and your form will be ready with the product.
Note: In order to create the product in the FormPay app, you first need to create it in your HubSpot product library. You can go through this blog post to learn how to create and sell products with HubSpot using FormPay.