How To Create HubSpot Deals automatically From Formpay Checkouts ?
If you want to create a HubSpot deal automatically whenever a checkout takes place through Formpay payment forms, you can create it by following these steps.
For this, you should know how to create a payment form with Formpay. Go to this article to learn how to do it.
- Go to your HubSpot account and navigate to Workflows.
- Click on Create Workflow and select From Scratch.
- Select Contact-based and click on Next.
- Click on Set up triggers to add the enrollment trigger.
- Select Contact properties and search for the Last Payment Status property and select Success in any of the options.
- Click on Apply Filter and then save the changes.
- Now click on the + button to add the activity to create a new deal automatically.
– Select Deal in Type of record to create.
– Select token(property) as per your needs in the Deal name section. For example, we’ve selected First Name and Last Form Name here.
– Choose Deal pipeline and stage according to your requirements. For example, we’ve selected the Lead Won stage in the MWB Sales Pipeline.
– Click Save to save the changes.
- You can review and publish this workflow and it will automatically create a deal whenever a checkout takes place with a HubSpot payment form you created with Formpay.
- You can add further actions in this workflow like email marketing to send automatic emails to the users if they make a successful payment.
Note: If your requirements are different and you can’t figure out how to create this workflow, you can connect with us and our HubSpot experts will help you with it.