What should I do if my data in HubSpot isn’t syncing properly ?
If your WooCommerce store data isn’t syncing properly on HubSpot, then first you should check the log file to find out the issue.
To do that,
– Go to your WordPress dashboard.
– Navigate to WooCommerce > Status and click on the Logs tab there.
– You’ll have all the logs there. Check what property caused the issue to fix it.
– If you want to download the log file, go to our HubSpot WooCommerce integration plugin.
– Click on the Support tab in the menu bar.
– Click on the Download button in front of the Download Plugin Log File and your log file will be downloaded.
If you’re able to identify the data syncing problem through the logs, it’s good. But if you can’t, connect with our support team and they’ll help you.