Real time sync is not working. Why?
If real-time sync is not working in your HubSpot WooCommerce integration, check if the “hubwoo_cron_schedule” event is present in the cron event/task manager.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Tools > Scheduled Actions.
- Check if the “hubwoo_cron_schedule” is there.
- If you don’t find it there, you can check it in the Status section under the WooCommerce tab.
- If “hubwoo_cron_schedule” is not available in both sections, you can try reactivating the HubSpot WooCommerce integration.
- If the problem persists, connect with our support team.