How to create automated workflows in HubSpot for WooCommerce?
Pre-requisites: HubSpot Professional Plan or Above
Our HubSpot WooCommerce integration comes with several built-in workflows. You can create these automated workflows into your HubSpot portal directly from the plugin.
– Go to your WordPress dashboard and open our HubSpot WooCommerce integration plugin.
– Click on the Automate tab on the above menu bar.
– You’ll see multiple automated workflows there with a create button in front of it.
– To create these automated workflows, click on the Create button and they’ll be created in your HubSpot portal.
– To check if the workflows are actually reflected in your HubSpot portal or not, go to your HubSpot account and navigate to Workflows from the above menu bar.
– You’ll see the created workflows there. If you can’t, connect with us.
- How to do email marketing with HubSpot?
- How to recover abandoned carts in HubSpot?
- How to visualize your marketing with the HubSpot reporting?