How can I set up a membership level? And users can upgrade their membership level. I also want to display membership levels on different pages.
For that visit, WooCommerce > Points and Rewards > Membership. Enable membership by clicking on the checkbox. And create membership levels accordingly.
To create membership:
1) Enter Level: Enter the name of the membership (level name) for the user.
2) Enter Points: Set the points a customer needs to collect to join that membership level.
3) Expiration Period: Set the expiration period for that membership level.
4) Select Product Category: Select the product categories on which you’ll offer discounts on that membership.
5) Select Product: Choose the product of the selected category for membership.
6) Enter Discount(%): Set the discount in the percentage you want to offer on the selected products.
Now, it will get displayed on the Customer Point tab. If the customer has sufficient points, they can upgrade the membership level and it will also display on the Points tab. If you want to display membership levels on other pages, you can use [MYCURRENTUSERLEVEL] shortcode which can be found in the “Other Setting” tab.