How to automate your sales pipeline with HubSpot Deals?
Automating your sales pipeline involves the automatic creation of deals and changing of deal stages whenever an order status is changed.
You can automate your sales pipeline using our HubSpot WooCommerce integration in three different steps:
Syncing Deals Data to HubSpot
You can sync all your existing or historical WooCommerce orders as deals over HubSpot CRM.
– Open the HubSpot WooCommerce integration plugin.
– Click on the Deals tab in the menu bar.
– You’ll see a section named Sync Historical Orders as Deals. Click on the View button in front of it.
– Select the order statuses you want to sync the orders of. For example, if you want to sync only the orders with Pending status, select them (by default all statuses are selected).
– Now if you like, you can select the date range as well to sync the orders.
– Once done, if you have any unsynced orders, a Sync Now button will appear. Click on it and your orders will start syncing.
Automate Deal Creation on New Orders
Automating deal creation makes sure that whenever a new order is placed on your WooCommerce store, a deal will automatically be created on HubSpot for that order.
– Open the HubSpot WooCommerce integration plugin and navigate to the Deals tab from the menu bar.
– Click on the View button in the Create Deals for New Orders section.
– Enable the Allow to sync new deals checkbox(by default it is enabled).
– Also enable the Allow to associate deal and company checkbox.
Now, whenever a new order is placed on your WooCommerce store, a deal will automatically be created in your HubSpot sales pipeline.
Mapping Deal Stages With eCommerce pipeline
Mapping your deal stages ensures that your order stages sync with the right deal stage.
– Open the plugin and click the View button in the Map Deal Stages with eCommerce pipeline section.
– You’ll see all the WooCommerce statuses with the deal stages in front of them.
– So map all the stages according to your business needs.
- How to configure automated workflows in HubSpot for WooCommerce?
- How to set up Groups and Properties in HubSpot for WooCommerce?
- How to Sync your Historical Orders as Deals to HubSpot?